How far along: 25 weeks, it seems like as soon as I get used one week, another has already begun.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm between 150-152lbs currently. If I can be 170 lbs by the end, I'll be super happy. I weighed around 182lbs when Yorlee was born.
Sleep: Touch and go. Between all the movement from Mister Man, and the leg cramps, sleep feels more restless than anything.
Food cravings: Whatever my husband is eating. Poor guy, I steal all of his food!
Best moment this week: Closing on our very first HOUSE! We are officially homeowners!!!!!!!!!
Best moment this week: Closing on our very first HOUSE! We are officially homeowners!!!!!!!!!
Movement: All the time, his favorite spot to attack is my belly button, which hurts and is super tender.
Gender: Boy, oh BOY!
Labor signs: Nope, and they better stay away until at least 37 weeks!!!
Belly Button in or out: Halfway out, painful, and poking through all of my clothes.
Labor signs: Nope, and they better stay away until at least 37 weeks!!!
Belly Button in or out: Halfway out, painful, and poking through all of my clothes.
What I miss: Being able to breathe, being able to bend over, my pre-pregnancy nose and ankles, and feeling full after eating a normal sized portion of food.
What I am looking forward to: Hitting the 30's as far as weeks go. I feel so much better at that point. And making our new house feel more like home.
Milestones: Baby boy can open his eyes now! I can't wait to look into them for the very first time!
Milestones: Baby boy can open his eyes now! I can't wait to look into them for the very first time!
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and enjoy life!
Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen ankles, achy pelvis, hunger, thirst, mood swings.
Emotions: I'm so elated about our house! But now I'm stressed about getting everything organized. So, still up and down. LOL!
Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen ankles, achy pelvis, hunger, thirst, mood swings.
Emotions: I'm so elated about our house! But now I'm stressed about getting everything organized. So, still up and down. LOL!
3 comments:
Wow, i didn't know u guys are buying a house, that is so awesome, i wonder if you're going to start doing a nursery before baby boy is born, we still rent and not planning on buying anything soon, i wish we would but not ready yet. can't wait to c pics of ur new home :-) and about this part of my pregnancy being ur favorite, true, i like it too, it just passes slower than ever, and it's pretty difficult to do pretty much ANYTHING at this point, but i am so very excited, i know Loui will be excited to have a baby brother and that makes me so happy :-) good luck mama...almost there to the third trimester already :D
Aww congrats on the new home!!!
Congrats on the house. I know you're going to get everything perfect before little man arrives, but pace yourself. You've got an active toddler while you're baking the next one. (Like you don't already know. smile) But as you know, you expend a lot of energy growing a new person.
Post a Comment