I took a belly pic this morning, I'll upload it shortly.
How far along: 23 weeks! I'm so excited to be so close to one of my milestones - V-DAY! Reaching viability is such a huge relief for me, I'll be so happy once we reach that point and probably will start to relax a bit.
Total weight gain/loss: I weigh 148lbs at home, which is exactly where I was pre-pregnancy. My goal after this baby is to get back to my pre-marriage weight which was 135lbs. But I have a while until I can work on that goal!
Sleep: Seems like I've finally hit the "honeymoon" phase with sleep and don't need as much. My favorite past time is to lounge around though.
Food cravings: Anything that my husband has, and LOBSTER TAIL PASTRIES! I've never had one before, but I'm on a mission to hunt some down. I've been watching too much Cake Boss on TLC.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly move around while the little gentleman was doing his Pilate's moves. I almost forgot how amazing it is to feel and watch your unborn child move around.
Most embarrassing moment this week: I was good this week and didn't embarrass myself. Yay for me!
Movement: Consistent. Just when I start to wonder when I felt him last, he starts doing a little jig in there. Love him!
Gender: Still a little gentleman.
Labor signs: Still chugging the H2O and feeling pretty good. 14 weeks until full term!
Belly Button in or out: Half popped and peeking through all of my shirts.
What I miss: Being able to make up my mind about something and stick with it. Pregnancy has made me so wishy-washy. I'll think I want to cook something for dinner, and then when it's time to do it, change my mind. Or I'll think I want to go over a family members house, then when it's time to go I don't want to.
What I am looking forward to: You already know, V-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's NEXT WEEK!! Can't wait until my little man reaches viability! Woo-hoo!
Milestones: I've officially started to get the waddle when my bladder is full. Something about a full bladder and the weight of the baby causes me to have an achy pelvis. Once I use the restroom, I can resume my normal walk. But it's so cool to me that I'm waddling!!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of pregnancy, it goes by so fast!
Symptoms: Aches and pains, crazy emotions, protruding belly and belly button, etc.
Emotions: A bit more solid. I'm starting to relax again.
1 comment:
You're getting close. Yahoo!
That sounded so cliche, so sorry.
Post a Comment