So, this morning I ran to CVS before work and bought a pack of OPKs! I'm so proud of myself! It might seem silly, but I was in such limbo about whether or not to TTC again after my MC. Now, we'll just see if I actually USE them. That will be a different story.
I talked to my husband's cousin yesterday, that was also a HUGE step for me because we were pregnant together and were due around the same time. Her pregnancy is going smoothly, and I'm super happy for her. It's just reminds me of what I'm going through... I didn't know that she had secretly battled with IF before. I really hope that she has a completely uneventful pregnancy and has a happy and healthy 9 months.
We'll see what happens with my OPKs, I can't make any promises for this month though!
No comments:
Post a Comment