It finally seems as though things are calming down, and my body is returning to a state of "normal". The only thing is, I feel as though I'm starting from scratch. I used to know what my PMS symptoms were, what little aches and pains here and there were coming from. I was SO in tune with my body. Now, I don't feel the same way. I guess I should give myself a little bit of credit because I had been feeling a little crampy this past week and mentioned to my husband that I thought AF would be coming soon. I was right, she arrived yesterday. I'm actually glad because that means that my body is healing properly. YAY for that!
As far as TTC goes, I'm not sure what we'll do. If we'll wait a few cycles to make sure all is well, or if we'll jump on the bandwagon. I guess I'm pretty fortunate, some of the ladies on a miscarriage forum that I read still haven't received AF after 8 weeks.
Emotionally I'm still just present. This time of year is always hard for me, and experiencing a miscarriage makes it even harder. But I'll get through it, I always do!
2 comments:
I hope that you're doing okay, I don't know exactly what you've been though, but I can only imagine. I am sending lots of thoughts and well wishes your way!
Thank you so much Kelsey!
Post a Comment