I got this from The Farmer's Wife (a great blog I recently started following).
How long have you been together?
Nearly 8 years. (Wow! Time flies when you're having fun!!)
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I knew OF him for nearly 6 years before we started dating. Long story... We had friends that knew each other.
Who asked who out?
No one, our relationship kind of flowed. It's weird, I don't recall when we changed from friends to more than friends.
Did you go to the same school?
Sure didn't. My husband is also five years older than me.
Who is the most sensitive?
Me!!
What about pets?
We'd both like to get a dog. I think it would be nice for Yorlee to grow up with a pet. But we're going to wait until we move into a hous.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
There is a simple little family owned restaurant called Rose's. The cuisine is Italian, and you can tell it's home made. So delicious!! The spaghetti and meatballs are the best I've ever had.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California. We hope to do some international travel over the next few years.
Who has the worst temper?
That would be me. I don't get upset very easily, but when I do. Oh boy! Run for cover!!
Who does the cooking?
He does. My husband can be very picky when it comes to food, so usually he cooks. I'll eat pretty much anything so it works out for us. He also loves to watch cooking shows.
Who is more social?
My husband is. If there is a room full of people, he can effortlessly engage in conversations with people. I'm more likely to find a spot, sit down, and not speak unless spoken too. I don't really like large crowds of people...
Who is the neat freak?
ME! I can't stand messes. My husband is a hoarder collector. He loves to buy junk things that he finds on sale. Even if we don't necessarily need it.
Who is the most stubborn?
He is. If he doesn't want to do something, he won't. Regardless of the situation. Sometimes it's the thing I admire most about him, and sometimes it gets on my nerves
Who hogs the bed?
My husband! I can fall asleep in one spot and wake up still in the same spot. Now my husband, he has to fidget in order to fall asleep. And he also moves and rolls, stretches out, wraps himself up like a burrito, etc. I'm always pushing his knee out of my back, or his elbow from near my head. LOL!
Who wakes up earlier?
Who wakes up earlier?
I do! I'm also a lighter sleeper.
Where was your first date?
Downtown Detroit. I had never really hung out in the city before. I'm so grateful that he took the time out to take me there, it gave me a view of Detroit that the media doesn't portray. The city is full of beautiful buildings, wonderful restaurants, parks, homes, etc. And the historic sights are absolutely fantastic. I've seen some of the most magnificent architecture.
How long did it take to get serious?
I'd say around two months. We became inseperable pretty quickly.
Who eats more?
He does. We keep snacks in the house.
Who drives when you are together?
He does. I don't mind driving, but he prefers too and that's fine by me!
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I am. My husband usually needs some convincing that he was wrong, which I am happy to do! :-)
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does.
Who eats more sweets?
We both do. We LOVE junk food. I'm going to try to give up all sweets for 30 days. I'll let you know how that goes...

2 comments:
Aaaawww!
I couldn't help laughing when I read how your husband hogs the bed - it sounds very familiar :-)
My husband usually needs some convincing that he was wrong, which I am happy to do! :-)
I DIED LAUGHING AT THAT. Very funny.
John's a bed hog too. I wake up some mornings feeling like a battered wife.
Post a Comment