My little pumpkin pie turned four months nearly two weeks ago. I absolutely love this age! Here's what she's been up too lately:
* Talking to Mommy and Daddy - She loves having conversations with us, and often gets upset if we stop talking to her or don't respond quickly enough.
* Rolling over - My sweet pea can roll from tummy to back, and from back to side.
* Drooling - Her pediatrician says she's not teething, but her fingers stay in her mouth, and I have to keep a bib on her at all times because she drools on everything!! When I hold her my shoulders, arms, and hands are covered in drool.
* Fussing - She knows what she wants and when she wants it. If she doesn't get her way, she turns into a fussy butt.
*Pulling her hair - When Yorlee is tired, she tugs on her hair and rubs her eyes. I usually try to put her down before she gets this tired. If I don't, it is harder to get her to unwind and fall asleep, and tears are usually shed.
* Grabbing her toys - She loves her play mat and exersaucer now that she is able to grab her toys. She's so curious.
*Squealing - She recently learned how to do it and now squeals/screams all the time.
*Standing - She when I stand her up on my lap. Her little leg muscles are getting stronger and stronger.
(I'm such a bad Mommy for not posting this sooner!!!)
1 comment:
Go Yorlee!
And by the way, you're ABSOLUTELY NOT a bad mommy for not posting this sooner. You are a mom who is focusing on her daughter, husband, and other facets of life. That's reality.
I certainly enjoy reading updates on your daughter, but it's more important that YOU are focues on Yorlee, than sharing tidbits about her with us.
Post a Comment