Over the past couple of days, I've noticed that I feel warmer than usual. Even to the touch. I snuggled up to DH the other day, and he jumped away telling me that I was hot. I've also felt lightheaded, and like I'm dragging. I even had to break down and take a nap today at work. I'm SLEEPY!
Now, all of these things probably don't mean anything. But I've also been eating two breakfast sandwiches a day at work. And they're not like McDonald's breakfast sandwiches, where they're small. They are made out of actual bread slices, and have bacon, eggs, and cheese on them. Yummy! Also, after I eat them, I'm still starving, so I have to drink a bottle of water to feel full. Then I'm hungry again at lunch time.
What gives? If I am in fact, pregnant, why can't I have the usual "google-able" pregnancy symptoms? AhhhhhH! (End rant).
I'm just going to see what happens, and go crazy in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment