For some reason those are the words that flew out of my mouth during our ultrasound yesterday. The ultrasound tech and my husband were laughing so hard!
If you remember, our anatomy scan is scheduled for June 12th. However, my GENIUS husband scheduled himself to work mandatory OT on that day not realizing that he was creating a conflict of schedule. I really, really wanted to be together as a family when we found out the gender, so I booked a private ultrasound at a 3D/4D ultrasound place.
We went yesterday afternoon and I was a ball of nerves all day. My mind kept bouncing back and forth all day from boy to girl. Either way was a win-win to us. If we had a girl, Yorlee would have a little sister and we wouldn't have to buy anything. If we had a boy, my husband would have a son and we would have one of each. We didn't prefer one over the other.
The tech started the scan and immediately went for the gender. And then it came into view. One teeny, tiny little Wee Wee!
I can't believe we are on team BLUE this time!! Pictures to come, of the belly and the baby.
4 comments:
Eeeek! Oh my goodness!!!!!!! How exciting!! CONGRATS and "PENIS!" :) Awe!! How fun is that! One of each. He's going to be one handsome little dude! ...and boys are sooo much fun :) Congrats sweetie
OMG! I'm shaking with laughter while reading your post.
Congratulations!
WOW congrats, that's so awesome, now u'll have one of each, i have a younger brother and always looked after him like I'm his mommy although we're only 3 years apart, so Yorlee is gonna be a hppay big sister, she'l love taking care of a new baby boy..i'm so happy for u, congrats.
I had the same thought when I found out too...congrats how exciting!!
Post a Comment