Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

19 weeks w/ baby #2

How far along:  19 weeks down, 21 left to go.  At this point, I feel as though this pregnancy is moving at the speed of light.

Total weight gain/loss:  Haven't stepped on the scale, but I'd say a pound or so.

Sleep:  Can't get enough.  I'm still as tired as I was in the first trimester!


Food cravings:  Anything.  If I hear about it or see a commercial for it, I want it.  Simple as that. 

Best moment this week:  Finding out that baby 2.0 is a BOY!!!!!!!!!


Movement:  Yes, he doesn't move as much as his sister did and I'm hoping that means he will be a chill easy going baby.  (Ha! Wishful thinking...)

Gender:  BOY, BOY, BOY!!


Labor signs:  Still having Braxton Hicks.  They are becoming less frequent though, but I'm still going to talk to my doctor about it.

Belly Button in or out:  Halfway out, and kind of tender.

What I miss:  Can't think of anything righ tnow.

What I am looking forward to:  The anatomy scan next week.  I can't wait to see all of his little body parts, and I'm praying that everything is forming as it should be and he's healthy.

Milestones:  My belly is starting to get in the way at times, which I think is awesome because it reminds me that I am actually pregnant.

Weekly Wisdom:  When in doubt, go with your first instinct.  When I first found out I was pregnant I just KNEW I was having a boy then changed my mind, I was right!!!


Symptoms:  I'm super irritable, and kind of mean.  Also, I get annoyed very easily and my temper is shorter.  My skin looks like I'm a teenager, appetite is raging, lower back aches, round ligament pain, Braxton Hicks, and headaches.

Emotions:  All over the place, one day I'm up, the next day I'm down.

No comments: