- Sometimes I steal snacks out of my toddler's daycare bag on the way to work because I'm so hungry even though I just had breakfast.
- I cried in the drive thru at Burger King last week because they ran out of Hersey's Sundae Pie.
- When I told my husband that I was upset about the lack of pie at Burger King, he then went to Walmart and bought me a WHOLE Hersey's Sundae Pie. Like, who knew they sold it?
- I pretty much devoured said pie.
- I'm going to go to Burger King and buy more pie today during my lunch break, if I can wait that long. I will probably go at 10AM.
- I had to cut the band on a pair of maternity pants that I was wearing because it was hurting my gassy belly. Now my pants are saggy but my belly feels so much better! (Maybe thugs sag their pants because they have gas and it hurts their stomachs? Probably not...)
- Pregnancy gas and bloating is the WORST and give me cramps.
- I go to bed near 8:30PM every night.
- Sometimes I feel like a horrible mom because I don't feel like playing with my toddler, I'm just SO tired. Thankfully my husband fully stepped in and plays with her and puts her to bed every night. Amazing!
- I ate Flamin' Hot Cheetos in bed last night and woke up to see that my entire mouth was red and brushing my teeth didn't help. Now I'm at work with a red mouth.
- I order kid's meals in the drive through at fast food restaurants and devour them. Also, I get the meals when Yorlee isn't with me so that I don't have to share.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that I ran across your blog. I'm 12 weeks pregnant with twins so I understand everything that you are dealing with times 2. The good thing about it is reading your blogs makes them seem funny (as I yawn and see how long I have to sit at work and fight my sleep)....
thugs sag their pants because they have gas and it hurts their stomachs? was just too funny...lol
Post a Comment