How far along: 20 weeks! I totally can't believe that I am halfway through this pregnancy. Wow, wow, Wow!!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I've been an eating machine. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 5 lbs. Seriously. I.can't.stop.eating!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep: Need it, crave it, have to have it.
Food cravings: Anything. If I hear about it or see a commercial for it, I want it. Simple as that.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby during my anatomy scan and hearing that everything looks right on track. He looks great! No cleft palate, all fingers and toes, great heart, beautiful brain, etc. So amazing!
Most embarrassing moment this week: I decided to add this question because I seem to have an embarrassing moment every week. Yesterday I ate a TON of fruit for breakfast, and (TMI, sorry) it gave me major gas! I came in through the basement of my building and got in the elevator and.... passed gas. For some reason, I didn't think the elevator would stop on the first floor. Well, it did. And this guy gets in and the look on his face was priceless. And he knew I did it. I was SO embarrassed!!!!!! I mean, I really let go in that elevator. I jumped out of the elevator when it stopped on my floor and I'm still praying that I never see him again.
Movement: Starting to get more intense and higher up. I'm also starting to feel movement at my sides instead of the center of my belly. He's growing and stretching out.
Gender: Still a little gentleman.
Labor signs: Very sporadic Braxton Hicks. I'm so glad they are going away. I've been drinking more water so I think that helps.
Belly Button in or out: Mostly out, you can see it through my shirt.
What I miss: Not being a gas machine.
What I am looking forward to: Hitting viability at 24 weeks. It's not so far away!!
Milestones: Hitting the halfway mark of this pregnancy. It's true, the second pregnancy really does go by faster than the first.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't pass gas in the elevator, it can really cause an embarrassing situation... Do it BEFORE you get in the elevator instead. Ha!
Symptoms: Irritability, lack of patience, short temper, gas, hunger, extreme thirst, fatigue, aches and pains, and protruding belly and belly button.
Emotions: Unstable. I think that's the perfect word to describe them.
3 comments:
Yaay for halfway mark, I TOTALLY agree with u with how fast this second pregnancy is, I'm 33 weeks today!!!!! i feel like we just found out last week! I also have VERY embarrassing things happening this time around, i actually peed a little sneezing a couple of time within the last 2 months, SOOOOO EMBARRASSING OMG, and yes, gas, I burb like a guy, my husband hates it, i keep telling him it's not me it's the little guy inside :-)
how is Yorlee reacting to the pregnancy? is she aware of anything, loui of course is too young and too busy to notice. And yes, I am craving sleep too, not enough, i wake up sleepY!!!
good luck mama, almost there..
Your weekly wisdom is HILARIOUS!!!!!
I've been thinking about your statement that the second pregnancy goes faster. During the first pregnancy, it's just you and your body: Waiting, and Waiting and Waiting! At least that's how I felt when pregnant with Ariana.
But now you've got to chase around a toddler, feed her, bathe her, play with her etc. And squeeze in some sleep for yourself. lol Life as the parent of toddler is just crazy busy in general. You hardly have a moment to sit still and thus this pregnancy seems to be flying.
Post a Comment