Wow! 17 weeks! Someone please pinch me! This pregnancy is flying by. It seems like everytime I look up, another week has gone by. Amazing!
The good news this week? I put on my size 5 work capri pants just to see if I could still get them on, and they fit better than they did before pregnancy! So I'm totally rocking them to work today. Happy dance for size 5 non-maternity pants at 17 weeks preggers!!
The bad news this week? I forgot to put my wedding rings on after I got out the shower this morning, so I look like I'm "16 and Pregnant". Grrr.... I hate it when I forget them! I've had to take them off in the shower because for some reason my fingers swell in there.
Anyways, on to the 17 week pregnancy survey! (I retyped it because the font was looking all wonky. No clue what was up with that...)
How far along: 17 weeks! OMG, OMG, OMG! Baby V 2.0 is nearly half way baked! How awesome is that!!!??
Total weight gain/loss: I had an OB appointment on Tuesday, and I lost another two pounds since my last appointment. Per their scale, I'm down nearly 10 lbs total. Per my home scale, I'm down about 13 lbs. They weren't worried, and I'm not either. Especially when I told them that I had been eating White Castle cheeseburgers for BREAKFAST.
Sleep: Not bad at all this week. I have noticed that if I don't put a pillow between my legs, I end up halfway on my belly.
Food cravings: Still White Castle, I've also been craving fresh fruit and veggies. And Slurpees, lots and lots of Slurpees!!
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby V 2.0's movement on the OUTSIDE of my belly! I felt it for the first time last night. I can't believe I'm at that point already, so awesome! And around the same time that I felt it with Yorlee.
Movement: Most definitely! Now I feel it while I'm at work, and when I get home. Love, love, love it!!
Gender: I keep referring to the baby as "he" in my head. The other day, while I was driving home I had an overwhelming feeling that the baby is a boy. But, every now and then I'll think girl. But I'll say that this week I'm definitely leaning towards BOY. We'll see in a few weeks!
Labor signs: Not thinking about it...
Belly Button in or out: Pretty much out. So weird!
What I miss: Sometimes I miss having an adult beverage. But other than that, nothing.
What I am looking forward to: Further bonding with Baby V 2.0, my hands are on my belly all the time now that I feel movement, and am kind of showing.
Milestones: Being three weeks away from the halfway point. I'm so excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Prepare things in advance, and rest when you can. Makes things much easier.
2 comments:
LOL @ you thinking you look 16 and Pregnant!!!
16 and pregnant! That's a good one!
Post a Comment