How far along? 14 weeks, wow time is flying by!
Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain at all. I really, really hope I don't blow up at the end.
Sleep: Better this week. I've been sleeping through the night without having to wake up and use the restroom, which is great!
Food cravings: Black olives, Red Lobster biscuits, seafood, fruit, water.
Best moment this week: Having Yorlee help me find BV2.0's heartbeat with the doppler. She was such a great helper! I went to the restroom to clean off the gel and came back to find her sprawled out on my bed with the doppler probe on her belly. It was so funny!
Movement: Still unsure. At times I'm so CERTAIN that I feel taps, but I can't really tell if it's not just digestive issues... It will come soon, I really felt Yorlee really well at 16 weeks, on the inside and outside.
Gender: When I first found out I was pregnant, I just knew this baby was a boy. I felt so sure, especially based on the lower betas at first and slower heart rate. Then I changed my mind and thought girl, now I just have no clue. We will find out for sure on June 12th. But, last time I just knew Yorlee was a girl from the beginning, and then changed my mind to boy, so maybe my first instincts are right? We'll see!
Labor Signs: No way!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Puffy, the bottom is still out just a bit.
What I miss: At the moment, nothing. I feel like I'm a peace with everything right now, and am just happy to be where I'm at in life.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, getting out of the in between phase of clothing, spending more time with Yorlee, taking and posting a belly picture. I'm so lazy with those this time around.
Milestones: I'm in the 2nd Tri no matter what now! So excited, what a huge milestone! Only 10 weeks left until viability. Wow!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry, be happy!
Sleep: Better this week. I've been sleeping through the night without having to wake up and use the restroom, which is great!
Food cravings: Black olives, Red Lobster biscuits, seafood, fruit, water.
Best moment this week: Having Yorlee help me find BV2.0's heartbeat with the doppler. She was such a great helper! I went to the restroom to clean off the gel and came back to find her sprawled out on my bed with the doppler probe on her belly. It was so funny!
Movement: Still unsure. At times I'm so CERTAIN that I feel taps, but I can't really tell if it's not just digestive issues... It will come soon, I really felt Yorlee really well at 16 weeks, on the inside and outside.
Gender: When I first found out I was pregnant, I just knew this baby was a boy. I felt so sure, especially based on the lower betas at first and slower heart rate. Then I changed my mind and thought girl, now I just have no clue. We will find out for sure on June 12th. But, last time I just knew Yorlee was a girl from the beginning, and then changed my mind to boy, so maybe my first instincts are right? We'll see!
Labor Signs: No way!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Puffy, the bottom is still out just a bit.
What I miss: At the moment, nothing. I feel like I'm a peace with everything right now, and am just happy to be where I'm at in life.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, getting out of the in between phase of clothing, spending more time with Yorlee, taking and posting a belly picture. I'm so lazy with those this time around.
Milestones: I'm in the 2nd Tri no matter what now! So excited, what a huge milestone! Only 10 weeks left until viability. Wow!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry, be happy!
1 comment:
OMG i haven't checked ur blog in a while, and ha dNO clue ur pregnant :) congrats Mrs V i'm sooooo excited for u guys, sounds like it was a surprise just like our is lol i have the same fears u have, baby will reborn when Loui is only 18 months old which is insane!!!!! i'm scared and worried, but also happy and excited, I know eventually we (you and I and our hubbies) will make it, but i know it will be a while until we do..
looking forward to finding out what u r having, i know it will be fun for our toddlers to have little babies around :) i think the fact that they r so close in age will make them not jealous (i hope) my doc said they are almost twins lol
anyways, good luck, and waiting to hear more...
Post a Comment