Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockin' the Bump!

I hardly ever link up (not sure why), but I couldn't pass this one up.


A chance to show off all those beautiful baby bumps!

For some reason I couldn't grab the button, but head on over HERE for more details.

39 Weeks Pregnant
The picture above was taken four days before Yorlee was born.

Being pregnant was one of the best times of my life.  I'm so grateful that I was able to experience it, and completely adore my daughter.  I particularly miss feeling her hiccup.  She would get them at the exact moment that I'd start to slightly freak out, needing confirmation that she was still okay in there.  Almost as if she knew.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those scary freak out moments. I remember them. I'd drink some orange juice and lay down, and he'd be smackin me around in no time. Yorlee is too adorable with her flower!

Shell said...

How cute! You were all baby! :)

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

Forget the bump! I just scrolled down and got a glimpse of that BABY! She's adorable! And I just saw that she's a Christmas baby. Best gift ever!

Unknown said...

So sweet- the photo and the sentiment! Love both!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Shell was right, you were all baby! Just a smile and a bump!

twinkietotmom said...

You looked great! & little Yorlee is adorable! I love the picture in the post below of her in the shades & big bow! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Perfect belly! :-)

Lily Dawn said...

Adorable baby bump!! I loved when my babies had the hiccups- that is one of the only things I miss about being pregnant. :)

Amanda McCusker said...

Beautiful baby bump! Your little girl is beautiful!
Amanda
http://talesfromamother.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Very cute. I remember feeling the baby hiccups. Such a strange feeling.

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

lovely bump. You sure rocked it :)

Unknown said...

You look great! I also really liked being pregnant.