Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Time is flying by

It seems like Yorlee grows an inch everyday.  And her personality is definitely blossoming.  I've already started packing up her 3-6 month clothes, and started opening/buying/washing 6-9 month sizes.

When I look back at her newborn clothes, they seem SO tiny and it seems as though she was never that small.

She's mastering rolling now.  She can roll from back to belly and from belly to back.  Often times, when I'm holding her on my lap facing forward, she'll turn herself around so that she can look at me.  If I lay her down, she'll roll and reach for anything that's near her.  She LOVES to chomp on her blankets and our comforter.  She started to blow raspberries while nursing.  It cracks me up because it makes the funniest sound.  She loves to smile at people while I'm holding her, but the minute they pick her up she starts screaming.

She loves to watch people and tries to figure out what is going on around her.  She can sit unassisted.  She loves to "talk" in the middle of the night.  She'll wake up and just start babbling, and then fall asleep again after a few minutes.  She pulls her hair when she's sleepy, and also when she's nursing.  She also loves to rub my face when I'm nursing her and tries to stick her fingers in my mouth.

I can't believe she'll be five months on Saturday!  Time is truly flying by, and I'm loving every minute that I get to spend with my little girl.








7 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures, she is just so cute!!

Samantha said...

Truitt has NO desire to sit! He either bends over to eat his toes OR he pushes to standing!!!

She is so precious!

Lesley said...

It's all so amazing. What a perfect little princess!

Lalla said...

The growth that occurs at this stage is Phenomenal! I love the pink dress; so cute and girly. :-)

Lalla said...

BTW, you commented on my blog about tasting milk. lol - Me too!

Amy said...

I think she gets more precious every day! And it sounds to me like she is a smart little cookie! Go Yorlee!!!

NohaEl. said...

aww, she is so cute, I love the shot with her staring at her hands lol Loui does the same thing.