Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

4 month Dr. appointment

Yorlee had her four month well-baby appointment on Friday.  I was extremely nervous because my husband took her by himself.  Not that he isn't capable, but the fact that I couldn't be there for her when she received her second round of vaccinations really hurt my heart.  From what he said, she did really well.

Here are her stats:

Height: 25 3/4 inches
Weight: 13.9 lbs
Head Circumference: 16 inches

She was pretty out of it after receiving her shots.  I gave her extra cuddles and kisses for comfort.

Also, she slept in her crib that night!!  I was shocked.  She was really fussy, and I had been holding her pretty much since I got home from work, but she didn't seem like she wanted to be bothered with me.  So I put her in her crib with her Sights and Sounds Seahorse, and she snoozed for four hours!  My husband and I were shocked!  The next morning, she was fussing again so we put her back in her crib and she slept for three and a half hours.  The rest of the weekend she slept in bed with me, she was kind of congested and had been coughing.

My little girl has been sitting up all by herself!  I'm proud of her, yet sad, because she's growing up so fast!  I'll have to take pictures of her doing it so I can share them with you all.

Other than that, things have been going well.  She is still Miss Fussy at night and needs a lot of rocking and nursing to get her to calm down.  But I think it's because her brain is in overdrive trying to process all of the things she sees during the day, and she's trying to master her motor skills.

No comments: