Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dusting off my blog...

Whew!

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the lack of posting.  I'm still trying to get used to wearing my Mommy hat.

Let's see, what's new?

Yorlee is still breastfeeding.  I've been pumping more in order to build up a freezer supply for when I return to work.  I found out that I injured my tailbone when I had her, and have been in lots of pain.  Not fun!  But, she's totally worth it.

I have an award to claim, coming soon, I promise!

Yorlee weighed 9 lbs at her one month appointment.  My little piggy.  She loves to eat and will nurse all day if I let her!

She started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago!  Thank goodness!  She usually falls asleep before 10PM, and stays out until about 3AM when I feed her (without waking her all the way up, more details on that to come), and then she's back out until around 9AM.  She still sleeps a lot during the day, so I guess I just have a sleepy baby.











She's barely fitting into newborn size clothes, and outgrew newborn size diapers.  It made me so sad to see that my baby isn't itty bitty anymore!  But, I'm glad she's growing.

She also can roll from her back to her side.  ALREADY!  It freaked me out at first.  And now I've seen her do it several times.  She's determined to sleep on her side, like her Momma!

I've been doing okay, a few ups and downs, but I'm making it.  I'll try to update more frequently.  I've been catching up on everyone's blogs, I can't believe most of our little ones are already here, and the rest our almost on their way!  I love it!!

8 comments:

Rin said...

She is so gorgeous!

Jessica said...

OMG I love all of her facial expressions, they are just so cute!! I hope that you are doing well!

Littlest True Blue said...

you r blessed with that awesome sleep schedule! i was so sad too when we graduated to size 1 diapers!

Keri Elizabeth said...

YAY!! I've missed reading up on you!! Glad to see your doing great! And my oh my is she a cutie!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more updates!!
PS- im emailing you a private message :)

Lalla said...

I'm so happy for you that Yorlee is sleeping through the night. Ariana still isn't sleeping and I'm exhausted.

I know exactly how you feel about her not being itty bitty anymore.

And she's rolling already? Wow!

Ashley said...

Her facial expressions crack me up!!! She is so animated! Glad things are going well! You're doing great Momma!

Samantha said...

So glad to hear from you, I was starting to worry.

First of all, I am SO jealous of how much she sleeps at night! It doesn't bother me much when it's a formula fed baby that sleeps that much (since I know it digests slower) but when it's a boobymilk baby, ugh! Haha! Truitt goes an hour to two and a half hours with MAYBE one three hour about once a week!

Secondly- she is so stinkin precious!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i love the pictures. Beautiful family.