This is the face that Yorlee gave me when I JOKINGLY told her that she wasn't getting anymore breast milk.My little princess is two weeks old today! It has been the longest, yet shortest two weeks of my life. I love her to pieces.
I'll try to post again soon...
5 comments:
She is just so damn cute!!
I love her eyes!
She just looks so new! Haha.
I just came across your blog. Your baby is beautiful! I too had a paralyzing fear of SIDS. I used the Angel Care Monitor and it eased my anxiety tremendously. It is a little square plastic pad that you put under the mattress and it detects breathing motion. If none is detected after 20 seconds, an alarm goes off. Once they get older and start moving around the crib, you will get false alarms. But I'd rather have a false alarm any day! I would highly recommend getting one. Babies 'r Us sells them.
Hang on tight! The ride just keeps getting faster and faster!!!!!
I LOVE HER!!!!!!! I just want to hug her!
Im still so happy for you and your precious new family.
Remi told me to say "hi" to Yorlee for him :)
PS- do you have a facebook or something? I want to be able to talk to you more...I feel like I know you :) Is that silly??
If you do- i'll send you my private email so you can tell me yours (that way you wont have to post it on your blog)
She looks like a great mixture of ur and ur hubby. Very cute!
priceless.
Post a Comment