Thanks for your comment! I think I have 4 of them now, and as expected, they couldn't be more different from each other... I guess there's just no way to predict how labor is going to be!!
Your daughter is so cute! I LOVE the 'mean' face. Where does she get it? She is going to have one huge personality, you can tell!
I also appreciated seeing your before and after pregnancy pics a few posts back. It's nice to see how skinny you got so quickly-- reassuring!
5 comments:
She is TOO cute!!! I love all of the different faces :)
She is beautiful !!
Such a cutie! And my Isabel has that same outfit from the very first picture! Love it!
I love the temper tantrum face!
Thanks for your comment! I think I have 4 of them now, and as expected, they couldn't be more different from each other... I guess there's just no way to predict how labor is going to be!!
Your daughter is so cute! I LOVE the 'mean' face. Where does she get it? She is going to have one huge personality, you can tell!
I also appreciated seeing your before and after pregnancy pics a few posts back. It's nice to see how skinny you got so quickly-- reassuring!
It's cool that you're able to capture all these looks now.
Post a Comment