Your baby girl is precious, has gotten big so quick! I haven't been around these parts in a while but it's great to see that your family is doing great!
Thanks for the tip about Eczema. We've been using Desonide and Aveeno Baby lotion, but Aquaphor might be just the thing! There's nothing like something greasy to keep skin moisturized.
The pedi prescibed a combination of Hydrocortisone and Eucerin. Once we get the eczema under control, I just might add aquaphor as part of her daily regimen.
11 comments:
she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOOOOOVE the hair! I can't wait to hear about her birthday planning!
She is sooo gorgeous! Love her puffs!
Still jealous of Yorlee's thick gorgeous hair! lol
She is beautiful! And getting so big!!
Oh...my...gosh..
She is soooo cute !!!
I love her face , good job mama
You made a beautiful baby girl.
She is just too cute!! Hope your holidays were great!
awwww..she is getting sooo big! love her dress!
Your baby girl is precious, has gotten big so quick! I haven't been around these parts in a while but it's great to see that your family is doing great!
she is seriously adorable. love her hair and girly dress :).
Happy 2012!!!
She looks too cute!!
Thanks for the tip about Eczema. We've been using Desonide and Aveeno Baby lotion, but Aquaphor might be just the thing! There's nothing like something greasy to keep skin moisturized.
The pedi prescibed a combination of Hydrocortisone and Eucerin. Once we get the eczema under control, I just might add aquaphor as part of her daily regimen.
Post a Comment