Thank you ladies for being so understanding on my previous post.
I've decided that I am going to try to rebuild my confidence and body image. Starting tomorrow, I am going to pick out my outfits for the rest of the week, and pair them with cute jewelry and shoes.
Also, I have a hair appointment on Wednesday, so I'll try to get something extra spiffy done. On Monday, Yorlee is going to daycare (hubs and I are off work) and we are going to the SPA, and then lunch, and we will catch a matinee at the movie theatre. I'm going to put on my cutest outfit and enjoy spending time with my husband.
I've been feeling sort of down for the past few days. My temper is kind of short, I think I'm just a little worn out. It isn't anything in particular. Just the hustle and bustle of every day life. I'm so glad that I have a three day weekend coming up. Can you say R&R?
Here's hoping that everyone has a wonderful week! Let me leave you with a picture of my little one:

4 comments:
She is so cute!
Gotten so big too :)
she is so gorgeous!! I pick out my clothes for the week on Sunday, so in the mornings I'm not rushing to just throw something on, I hope this helps you! You are doing a great job and a great Mommy, Yorlee looks so happy! Enjoy your time with your hubby!
1. ADORABLE! I have that same dress for Ariana.
2. Looks like Yorlee is bigger than Ariana.
3. Enjoy the time with hubby.
I thought Yorlee looked 12-months.
I just moved Ariana up 10 12-month clothes but there really too big. Many of the pants fall off of her because the waist is too large and the pants are too long. Ugh! But her arms are just too short for 9-months.
Post a Comment