My poor little pumpkin has been battling croup and an ear infection for the past week. She is such a trooper though, she never really acted sick. I noticed that she wasn't finishing her bottles, and was a little cranky, so I decided to take her to the doctor.
Thank goodness I did!!
She had a raging ear infection, and was diagnosed with croup. We've been trying to keep the air cooler in the house to help her breathe better, as well as taking her for walks at night. She is also on oral steroids and antibiotics. The good news is that she never had a fever, and has been happily playing, so hopefully she is on the mend for good.
Oh, and I realized I never blogged about my weekend with hubby. It was great!! We went to Cedar Point (an amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio) and felt like teenagers again. There was no way I could pass up a little PDA while waiting in line. LOL! We got a few strange looks (especially because we both still LOOK like teenagers), but we really enjoyed ourselves. I'm going to have to workout every day for the rest of my life due to all the junk food I ate, but it was well worth it. My sister kept Yorlee overnight, and while I REALLY missed her, it was nice to be able to sleep in. The next day hubby and I went to the movies, out to eat, and then we went and picked up our princess. I couldn't take it any more, and was nearly in tears during the ride to go get her. Of course she acted like we were never gone. My dear girl, I just adore her!!
Also, I purchased a few new pairs of heels. Mama is going to get her groove back! I tell ya!
Happy Wednesday everyone! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment