Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

1 month old

Harper is one month old!! On one hand it feels like time flew by, yet on the other hand it seems like it has creeped. I think I'm missing my old sleep pattern. He is such a chunky baby. At his one month appointment, he tipped the scales at 10lbs 13ozs. I am exclusively breast feeding him and that relationship is going well.

He looks just like my husband. He is a cuddle bug. And he has a strong personality.

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post. Staying home with two kids isn't what I was expecting. Most days, it isn't nearly as hard as I imagined. There are days where I wonder how two tiny humans have the ability to drive me absolutely crazy.

Here are a few pics of my brood. Harper has the most amazing eyes. What color do you think they are? They seem to change a bit every day but still are mainly blue.











9 comments:

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

I've missed reading your posts. Welcome back!
Your babies are so cute! Love his name. Glad you are adjusting well.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I know I'm super late- but congratulations. I was gone from the blogging world so long that I missed his arrival alltogether. So sweet to see them together <3

Lalla said...

They are adorable together. As for 2 little people driving you crazy... I can only imagine. Ariana drives me crazy all by herself. I know this time will pass all too quickly so I try to stay in the moment and enjoy.

NohaEl. said...

Wow he is so cute so is Yorlee :-) what a beautiful family u have Mrs. V

Martina said...

He is Beautiful and I love his eyes:)

Social said...

What a sweet family! Your little girl has the sweetest face!!!

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Oh my! He is gorgeous!! Congrats! I've been away for a little bit, but what a nice find on my return! Congrats Momma!!

Anonymous said...

You are soo blessed both of them are darling!!!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I'm so late but congrats!!! Look at the cuteness!!