Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Harper

Let me just say, I am so in love. I appreciate this time even more than I did with Yorlee. Infancy goes by so quickly, so I am soaking it up.

He is five days old and such a joy! Yorlee is adjusting pretty well. We have noticed some regression in a few areas such as bedtime and dinner time. But I'm confident that she will rebound quickly. She loves her brother. That's for sure!

I hope to have a post of some real substance soon.

10 comments:

Keri Elizabeth said...

Cuteness overload!!! HOLY MOLY you make some cute babies!! Congrats mama!

Rin said...

What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations.

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

He truly is beautiful. I can see why you're so in love!
Congrats again momma.

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

adorable... her is so sweet

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

AOI sends kisses

Georgy said...

Congratulations Ciana; Harper is too cute!

Lalla said...

Ariana can't stop looking at Harper's pictures. When I scroll down, she gets angry and yells, "No, go back!" In particular, when looking at the top picture she asked, "Baby sad?" Not sure why she asked that except she thinks everyone is sad now.

Enjoy your little ones!

This Cookn' Mom said...

Oh my! Just adorable...pure beauty!
Congrats to your family!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on your new little one. He is too precious!

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

He's so precious!!! What a cutie!! CONGRATS A MILLION TIMES!!!