After taking a hiatus from blogging, I'm back and better than ever. I think the reason for my break is that I was feeling overwhelmed. Work, parenting, and trying to at least attempt to maintain a social life was really draining.
Yorlee is doing great, she is so mobile and active! Crawling, pulling up, cruising along furniture, dancing. Where did my little girl go? I love her at this stage, but I do feel the slight tug at my heartstrings when I think about her as an infant. People always ask my husband and I if we want another one, and the answer is YES! But the timing just isn't right. I don't really believe that there is ever a "perfect" time to have a child, but it really just is not feasible for us right now. Our house is too small, daycare is so expensive, I'm already stretched to the max, etc. Hopefully in a year or so we will be able to add one more to our happy family.
I've been catching up on everyone and I see lots of pregnancy announcements. Congrats!!
I'm at work so I don't have any pictures, I'll be sure to add some soon.
Oh, and to those that I was friends with on Facebook, I closed my account. Someone hacked me and was posting crazy things and sending messages to people.
Happy Monday everyone!!
3 comments:
So happy that you're back! I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby!
As for TTC again I'm starting to definitely want to but I just want to enjoy Truitt! We will see when it happens...
YAY!! Happy your back hun!!! Glad you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing more updates from you.
Remi says "hi" to Yorlee :)
Welcome Back Momma!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Yorlee!
Post a Comment