Here's a glimpse of Yorlee at 3 months:
 |
| Hello! |
 |
| Trying to grab the remote. |
 |
| Caught ya!! |
Currently, Yorlee is 13 weeks old. She loves to babble and coo. It's so cute, we hold little "conversations" all the time. She smiles, and can even giggle. She loves to grab things and now when she is nursing she reaches up to touch my face. She's learning that she has feet, and tries to grab them. She drinks 4-6 ounces every four hours and still nurses for comfort. She doesn't mind her car seat as much since I took the infant head support out. I think it was too tight for her. She is wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothes and size 1 diapers.
4 comments:
What a cutie!! Thanks for checking in, I'm doing well, only 9 more weeks!
she is so cute :) happy 3 months old...
Absolutely beautiful
By the way, I LUV the large boys you have on Yorlee. Where did you find them? The bows I see are always tiny.
Post a Comment