One thing that has really started to bug me, is when people ask "Any babies on the way yet?", "Are you pregnant?", "When are you guys having kids?"
I think the proper question is: "Do you want to have kids?" That is more easily answered. It's a simple yes or no question. The other ones are more invasive. I mean, I WANT kids, I really, really, really want them. However, when I'm asked if there are any on the way yet, it just makes me pay more attention to the fact that my womb is empty.
I've kind of stepped back from the whole TTC thing. I had a lot of stress at my job, so I decided to work my way through that first. Things have gotten a little bit better. I've focused more on not stressing about the things that I don't have control over. It's helpful.
My husband seems like he's really ready for us to start a family. At first I was unsure, but I've definitely seen a change in him.
I stopped charting and temping, my mind just needed a break. I am, however, still using OPKs. That's way easier than trying to remember to stick a themometer in my mouth and then look for a pen to write it down. I've had several + OPKs over the past few days, and one today. I'm not pressed to try this month. But that doesn't mean that I'm totally going to count it out. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'll talk to my PCP about exploring other options (such as clomid). I have been taking vitamin b-6, I think I have a luteal phase defect. I'll see if my doc can confirm if we don't conceive this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment